The DSAW Member Grant Program is available to members of the Down Syndrome Association of Wisconsin – Children of the Heart – Greater La Crosse Area (DSAW-COTH-GLA)
Children of the Heart – Greater La Crosse Area is a local chapter of the Down Syndrome Association of Wisconsin, a nonprofit organization serving individuals with Down syndrome. Their local chapter is “proud to serve as a resource to families in La Crosse, Monroe, Vernon, Juneau, and Adams Counties in Wisconsin” (as well as neighboring communities in Southeast Minnesota and Northeast Iowa). This organization offers its members financial support through the “DSAW Member Grant.” This grant can help to “offset the cost of items or services that can benefit the quality of life and development of a person with Down syndrome.” (DSAW.org/member-grants)
Online Member Grant Application: DSAW Member Grant – Application
I would like to utilize grant resources for an individual with Down syndrome. What do I do next?
- Be sure you are a member of the Down Syndrome Association of Wisconsin.
- Contact our office to schedule music therapy services.
- LIH will issue a receipt of payment to you. Payment is due at the time the service is delivered.
- Submit a copy of the receipt to DSAW
- DSAW will then reimburse you directly for the amount available through the Member Grant program. All member grants applications and awards are handled by the family.