Grant Funds available through the Children’s Miracle Network
The CMN is a national nonprofit organization that raises funds for children with various medical needs. Donations raised by CMN stay local and are intended to be used to fund critical treatments and healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment and charitable care. This nonprofit’s mission is “to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible” It is important to note that CMN does not fund services if a child has private health insurance coverage for the service.
Online Grant Application: Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) Grant Application
We completed the CMN online application. What do we do next?
- Watch for a determination letter to be sent from CMN.
- This will indicate if a grant will be awarded or denied.
- Begin the referral and scheduling process once you (or we) receive a letter in the mail stating the grant was awarded.
- You may wish to begin services even if a grant application is denied.
- In the event that a grant is awarded, LIH will receive a check/payment and a letter from CMN.
- We will hold the check until the first date of services. At that time, you will be able to determine how you wish to apply or “spend” the grant award (i.e. on group services, individual, etc.) and if you wish to utilize family funds in addition to the grant funds.
- In the event that you do not begin music therapy services within two months of the funds being received or if you fail to utilize the funds due to attendance abuse, the funds will be returned to CMN so another child can benefit from this opportunity.