Are you interested in volunteering on a regular basis at LIH? We would love to hear from you!
Volunteer opportunities may include any of the following:
- Assisting within a session by holding instruments within the session
- Setting up and cleaning instruments before/after session
- Serving as a peer within the session
- Carrying instruments in/out of sessions
- Creating visuals and props to use within a session
- Helping organize materials for upcoming events such as our recital
- Various tasks around our facility
For volunteers having contact with our clients within the sessions or working with protected health information (PHI):
A background check will be required every five years. The cost of the background check ($7.00) is the responsibility of the volunteer.
If you are interested in volunteering, we would love to hear more from you via our Volunteer Application form below. This application is for individuals interested in volunteering on a regular basis or those needing a specific number of volunteer hours for a school or community project.
If you are interested in volunteering for our annual recital we ask that you complete the volunteer information found under the Annual Recital tab on our website. If you are interested in job shadowing, observing a session, or interviewing a therapist, we ask that you contact us here.