Come celebrate another year of music therapy in the Coulee Region! Each summer we celebrate turning another year older!
2017 Birthday Potluck Party: Click HERE to RSVP by Sunday, July 16!
The potluck will begin at 6:00 PM – at that time, we’ll cut the cake, sing “Happy Birthday”, and line up for some delicious food! We invite you to arrive as early as 5:30 PM to join us for a rhythm circle while other guests arrive.
What LIH will be providing:
- Life In Harmony will be providing brats, hotdogs, cake, and lemonade/water.
- Utensils and plates provided.
- The shelter will have picnic tables available.
What to bring:
- We invite you to bring a hot dish, a salad, some fruit, or a bag of chips to share. Dessert will be covered, as long as you like cake!
- Lawn chair(s) or a blanket (if desired).
- Friends and family! Don’t forget to RSVP so we have an idea of how much food we should prepare.
Please wear your LIH attire! T-shirts will be available for our special birthday price ($9) or two for $15!
Please check our Facebook site and website on July 18 if the weather seems to be questionable or call our office line 608-799-4860.
2016 – Pics still to come!
2015 – Happy 7th Birthday, LIH! – (This was our first “official” birthday party!)