In the spirit of giving back to our community, LIH adopts a local family or community organization each year. We strive to use music to unite and uplift our community. Thus, we offer a free family music class in exchange for a donated item from our annual giving tree. Please join us in giving back to the community that supports our business.
Our 2017 Giving Tree is supporting the West Salem Area Community Care & Share Pantry
- Ornaments on our Giving Tree include:
- Warm Weather Essentials such as new gloves, mittens, scarves, and hats.
- Household Essentials such as laundry detergent, dish soap, aluminum foil, disinfecting products, all purpose cleaner, toilet paper, dishwasher soap, napkins, paper plates, tissues, etc.
- Personal Care Essentials such as deodorant, feminine products, comb/hairbrush, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, razors, shaving cream, toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, cotton balls, etc.
- Baby Care Products such as diapers, baby wipes, baby food, lotion, diaper cream, etc.