We love meeting resilient and team-focused professionals interested in serving others with passion and purpose in every beat. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or to schedule a time to discuss current or future career opportunities.
Join Our Team: Unify and Thrive in Year 15!
At Life In Harmony Music Therapy LLC, we’re marking our 15th year with a powerful goal: to unite and strengthen our team to a total of 15 members. This goal symbolizes both our 15 years of dedication and the exciting growth we envision.
As we celebrate our journey so far, we’re thrilled to invite individuals who share our passion for music therapy and our commitment to unity to join us. Together, we’ll create harmonious connections and make a lasting impact across the Driftless region.
Why Join Us:
- Make a meaningful contribution to lives through music therapy.
- Thrive in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Grow personally and professionally within our vibrant community.
- Be part of a team that’s shaping the future of music therapy.
- Help us reach our unified team goal and celebrate year 15!
Apply now and be part of our exciting journey! 🎵 #LifeInHarmony15 #DreamTeam15
Visit LIH’s Company Profile on Indeed to learn more.
Ready to apply?
Apply on Indeed or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a music therapy intern or are preparing to take your CBMT exam within the next 90 days…
Apply via the method noted above and indicate when you anticipate completing your CBMT examination. This information will help us prepare a timeline for the proposed start date of employment. We are happy to begin employment any time following successful completion of the CBMT examination… even on the same day!
Overview of Our Hiring Process:
- Send your resume/cover letter to email@example.com (or apply on Indeed or LinkedIn)
- LIH will review your materials and be in contact with you to discuss the next steps.
- Initial Zoom call – An opportunity to have an open discussion about the position to be sure everyone feels confident moving forward.
- Interview – We prefer to meet in person if the logistics are feasible.
- Professional references are contacted to learn about your strengths and areas we can support you.
- If we feel the job opportunity is a good fit, we will present you with a job offer with details about your compensation package and start date.
- You will review the official offer letter, job duties, competitive compensation package, etc.
- If you wish to accept the job offer, we will be in contact with you as we prepare to begin new employee orientation and welcome you to our team at LIH!